Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Yamato's of Norton

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member golfgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2006
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Yamato's of Norton

    What is going on with Yamato's?

  2. #2
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Yamato's of Norton

    what do you mean are they closing? whenever i'm that way i used to eat there. wasn't bad.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yamato's of Norton

    [ QUOTE ]
    What is going on with Yamato's?

    [/ QUOTE ]
    the owner is having some health problems was what I was told.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yamato's of Norton

    yeah, he had a massive heart attack. So they are shut down for a bit.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yamato's of Norton

    yeah they were having trouble finding ppl to work there too...so hopefully the guy who runs it is okay...its without a doubt one of the best restaurants around.


    pay no attention to this picture i am about to post, i need it for class for a physics project and my power point wont let me link to photobucket.
    untitled 1
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member bishop4uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2003
    Posts
    227
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yamato's of Norton

    Does anyone know if Yamato's is back open yet or if the owner is ok now?
    [img]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c254/Rinker270/cat2.gif[/img]

    [img]http://www.ukathletics.com/image_lib/mbb_team_200708.jpg[/img]




  7. #7
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yamato's of Norton

    I was told he shut it down now. Hate to see it go [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yamato's of Norton

    he had some weird hours at that place, closed all the times it should be open, open all the times it should have been closed. i hope he is well though
    Cant we all just get along?

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Glory_Days's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 18th, 2003
    Posts
    963
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yamato's of Norton

    he had to have surgery and it is still closed.
    "To be the man, you've got to beat the man."

  10. #10
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yamato's of Norton

    I heard he was out of business for good, that he had sold the business or didn't renew the lease or whatever but it will not re-open
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •